Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it so important to maintain my air conditioner?
Your air conditioner has a filter that needs to be regularly changed. If it is not replaced with a new one on a regular basis, then you could have higher monthly bills, lower and less quality air output, and wasted energy. Choose Cool Atmosphere to maintain your system; we can offer a reasonable maintenance agreement.
Why is indoor air quality important?
Many people do not realize how much dust, allergens, and pollutants linger in their home. Are you prone to allergies or have irritated eyes or throat? Is your furniture accumulating dust? There is a good possibility that the air you are living in is affecting you. Thankfully Cool Atmosphere can help by repairing or installing an air conditioner in your home that filters the air and helps eliminate dust and other airborne particles.
What products do you sell?
We sell Trane, Goodman, and Carrier products; most of our thermostats are Honeywell. If your home is in need of it, we also offer special filters and allergen systems that can decrease airborne particles.
What areas do you serve?
Located in Leander, we serve clients throughout Texas, including the Austin and surrounding areas.
Why should I choose Cool Atmosphere over others?
- We are family owned and operated
- We practice integrity and honesty in our service
- Our top priorities are quality work and customer service
- You can expect to be treated like family
- We offer free estimates
Call us today at (512) 260-2962 and let us make your atmosphere a Cool Atmosphere!
- Family Owned and Operated
- Treating Our Customers Like Family
- Our Top Priorities Are Quality Work and Customer Service
- Bringing Honesty and Integrity Back to the Air Conditioning Business